Monday, March 09, 2009

Socks and Scraps

We're back from a lovely vacation to the Panama Canal.. (pictures on my Picturetrail album.. http://www.picturetrail.com/margokp ) and who but me thinks of what to knit when going on vacation... because there just isn't enough to do on a cruise. I grabbed some wonderful Caribbean blue yarn and a sock pattern and started a new pair of socks. I got the first one done and most of the way on the second. Not only do I love the yarn, the color, the pattern... these will always remind me of our vacation.



Shortly after we got back, I dove into some scrapbooking again by cropping with my peeps and actually finished the Alaska album.... and then got involved with an online crop. I really am not a big fan of online crops because I crop in the basement and my computer is in the office and whole floor and opposite sides of the house in distance. Turns out I actually won the big prize from The Shaker Box (Thank You) and a gift certificate to shop in their store.

Here is my favorite layout from the weekend.

5 comments:

Shirley said...

Margo that layout is wonderful and those socks look so cozy! You're lucky to have taken so many awesome trips!

ellen s. said...

those socks look so compfy! and i adore your layout.

BethieJ said...

Oh your socks look so cozy!! and I LOVE the LO Margo!!!

melody said...

wow..those socks..RAWK! BEAUTIFUL knitting! and beautiful lo chickie..love the design

Sarah said...

Love the new layout! Such a great picture! So....your knitting all of us at M2R some socks--right???