Tuesday, October 10, 2006

I got my new camera .. it's the newly released Olympus Stylus 750 digital camera.. it's amazing with all the tricks it does. It has a huge LCD screen and a menu that I can read without having to put on my glasses. Small enough to fit in a pocket or purse whereby my other digital, still a great camera, is too big to carry around comfortably. I'll still hold on to the Canon model... just add to the collection of cameras.
We have officially moved to the new scrapbooking clubhouse that we lovingly call the "Gluestick" because our group are the "Girls with Glue". Cute, huh? of course we have a frig to hold our adult beverages... don't you know, because all work and no play makes for boring scrapbook pages.
Got tickets to see Bob Seger... twice actually... my girlfriend and I will go to the first show on Wed., Nov.8 and then we're taking our husbands to the Sunday show. Overkill? Maybe... but it's Bob Seger and he hasn't gone out on tour in a decade.

No comments: