Thursday, August 14, 2008



I can't really believe that it's been 7 months that I've visited this blog. I almost forgot that I had it. I've been posting semi-regularly on the blog that my DS set up for me. Go see it at: http://margo.koroknaypalicz.com. Yes, I'm my own dot com.

I really should just post the same thing on both blogs or turn one into a scrapbooking or knitting blog. I've been asked about a knitting blog as so many in my knitting group have one, but i knit so slowly, it's almost not worth it.

I created this fringed christmas tree and this card holder made from a cereal box as altered challenges for the 'Moments 2 Remember' site. That's my latest work. I really really need to get started on the Alaska cruise album. Maybe this weekend..

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Wow I love the tree!!!! Very very pretty. Glad to see you updating :)

robin said...

awesome projects! both of them.