Friday, December 05, 2008

....And another one done.

I'm just whipping through these Christmas gifts... yeah right. I must one of the slowest knitters evah.... not really, but it sometimes seems that way. This gift was a pair of tweed socks and I'm real proud of these. Loved the pattern, loved the yarn so much so that I hated to give them away, but I know I can make myself another pair. Don't they look comfy???



The recipient of the socks received the gift in a bag I crafted from a 12x12 sheet of paper.



Now I can back to the big project... an alpaca sweater vest for Bob. It seems it's been on needles forever, but it got put aside to work on other things.

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Those do look nice and warm.

Anonymous said...

Love your blog, love your work. Miss ya on MMFY. Regardless I still love all your stuff :)