Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Photobucket



Last weekend we took a road trip to Toronto and not wanting to take a big project to work on, but something that didn't take a lot of thought or complex patterning, so I grabbed some ribbon yarn I've had in my stash for a while and a couple of size 15 needles and worked and finished this scarf in the car and hotel room over 3 days. It was first experience using a drop stitch and I made the pattern up as I went along. I did stop to write it down just in case I wanted to do this again. Once home, I added some beads on the fringe... I think it needs more though. This may become a gift, or it may stay in my closet... I'm not sure, but I like it.

As far as other projects.... I'm still working on my sweater with the Noro Silk Garden, and a pair baby socks to go with the baby sweater. I also picked up some more yarn during our trip to Milwaukee this weekend for some potential Christmas gifts.

1 comment:

robin said...

beautiful scarf. :)